Counter strike 1.6 is formally known as a half-life counter strike. For the counter strike 1.6, the players have to pay money. They either have to purchase the retail box along with a cd key, or the players have to buy it directly from the store.
Counter strike 1.6 is considered the most competitive counter-strike ever. Players love to play and compete in this game. It has two teams. One is a terrorist, and the other one is a counter-terrorist. Both the teams have to perform their specific tasks. The task of team terrorists is different from the counter-terrorist. You can download CS 1.6 here.
Options That Beginner Should Know in Counter Strike
At the start, you have some options in front of you. These options include;
- Find Servers: By clicking on this option, you find servers to play with. After this, you have different servers. If you find a random server, then never join it. You might get a virus in the end. There is also a tab for favorites or friends. At this tab, you can see your favorite servers.
- New Game: By clicking on this button, you can create your server. You can do many settings and add them to your server.
- Options: This portion is for adjusting the settings of the game. You can adjust different things like video and sound quality, resolution, and other preferences.
- Quit: The quit button is for leaving the game.
Default Controls in Counter Strike 1.6
The default controls for counter-strike include;
- B is for the buy menu. B is the entry point for buying different menus.
- M is for the select team. If you press M, you can change sides. You will die and then wait for the next round.
- G is for dropping the current weapon. For picking up the weapon and dropping first, you can press G.
- Z is for radio messages. It gives you the list of standard radio commands.
- X is for group radio messages.
- Press C for the list of reporting radio commands.
- For moving forward, use W or up arrow and down arrow or S for moving backward.
- D is for moving right, and A is for moving left.
- Use Spacebar for jump and CTRL for Duck. For walking, use SHIFT.
Characters In Terrorist Team
Some characters that are involved in terrorist teams include;
- Arctic Avengers: Famous for their bombing.
- Elite Crew: It is based on the idea of world domination and other evil deeds.
- Phoenix Connection: It is considered the most feared terrorist group. Kill anyone that comes in their way.
- Guerrilla Warfare: Guerrilla Warfare is famous for its ruthlessness.
Characters in Counterterrorist Team
- SEAL Team 6: Protect the people from terrorism.
- GSG-9: Help to save the people from different tragic events.
- SAS: They gather intelligence behind the lines of the enemy.
GIGN: It is a fast response force that reacts to the incident of terrorists on a large scale.